Current status for traveling to kashmir

T

Thalhath cm

Hi all,
I would like to know something .
If am Coming to Srinagar-Gulmarg-Sonamarg-Pahalgam From Delhi Is there any COVID Test required to do for coming to kashmir?
I heard that travellers should have COVID negative certificate for entering to kashmir is it true? Or travellers will be tested from there? If tested from there,then the test will be paid one of free by tye government?
If result is positive,should the expense of quarantine should be taken by traveller or it will be taken by government?
Also please share how can reach Srinagar from Delhi.using public services.(am a student who cannot afford heavy cash).is public transport available to all the areas that I am planning to visit?(Srinagar-Gulmarg-sonamarg-Pahalgam)
Please let me know about these things Because am a Budget traveller who wish to see beautiful kashmir.

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
1. COVID Test - Yes
2. Will they do it for free - No. They will just keep you in quarantine for a few days to check if you had any symptoms
3. No direct bus. First board a bus for Chandigarh or Pathankot, then for Jammu and then for Srinagar from there.