Delhi to Leh

anupamsharan

Hi Vargis, My family and me are all Covid warriors, having got covid and recovered 2 months back with strong antibodies. All 4 of us are planning to drive to Leh via Manali on 12th Sept 2020 My Questions are as follows:
1. Can we get an ILP at Leh for travel to Nubra?
2. My Pajero is 13 years old but runs very well. Will I have any restriction driving from Manali to Leh due to age of vehicle?
3. Any other suggestion you could give me? Thanks

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Vargis, My family and me are all Covid warriors, having got covid and recovered 2 months back with strong antibodies. All 4 of us are planning to drive to Leh via Manali on 12th Sept 2020 My Questions are as follows:
1. Can we get an ILP at Leh for travel to Nubra?
2. My Pajero is 13 years old but runs very well. Will I have any restriction driving from Manali to Leh due to age of vehicle?
3. Any other suggestion you could give me? Thanks
Hello Mr. Sharan,

I am very glad to hear that you were able to successfully recover from COVID. God bless you and your family.

Unfortunately, due to COVID and the situation with China, Ladakh is closed for tourism this year. You will have to think about visiting next year.

rajkumar. r

Hello Mr. Sharan,

I am very glad to hear that you were able to successfully recover from COVID. God bless you and your family.

Unfortunately, due to COVID and the situation with China, Ladakh is closed for tourism this year. You will have to think about visiting next year.
I saw this review in Tripadvisor. I think it might be useful.

Hey, i successfully came to Leh Yesterday (05-Sep). My total journey from Hyd-Leh was around 15 hours including layover time at Delhi Airport. The Airlines and Airport are doing their best in Covid Situation. So, if you are little self cautious, Keeping mask ALL THE TIME and frequently santizing hands, then its totally a safe trip.
They did Rapid Test to me on Arrival at Leh Airport. I'm Negative, Good Lord.
Still, they asked me to do home quarantine for 7 days. They assigned a guy to check on me every day also.
And one more thing, Leh is Beautiful !!! I'll be here for a month or more.. do let me know if you have any questions. You can also contact me at [email protected]