Hello! Visiting in May

F

Fraser

I like this forum very much thank you Vargis. I will be visiting India for the 4th time this May and riding an Enfield 500 from Delhi. We have 3 weeks holiday so I am looking forward to the trip. We are vegetable farmers from a small town in Australia and like visiting rural areas but on this trip we will be going to see mountains. We are considering heading to Leh via Srinagar if the road is open by May 15 and the trouble quietens down a little but if not we will head NW to Joshimath and back towards Purola and Chamba. I will keep an eye on the road information you post. Thank you for accepting me to your forums. Fraser

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
I like this forum very much thank you Vargis. I will be visiting India for the 4th time this May and riding an Enfield 500 from Delhi. We have 3 weeks holiday so I am looking forward to the trip. We are vegetable farmers from a small town in Australia and like visiting rural areas but on this trip we will be going to see mountains. We are considering heading to Leh via Srinagar if the road is open by May 15 and the trouble quietens down a little but if not we will head NW to Joshimath and back towards Purola and Chamba. I will keep an eye on the road information you post. Thank you for accepting me to your forums. Fraser

Hello Fraser,

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to India !!! Please let me know if you have any questions about your trip.

There is a lot of snow this year but hopefully, Srinagar to Leh route will open by May 15th.

Vargis