Introduction

WanderingSoul88

Hello Vargis Bhai and all fellow members of community,

I am Charn and i work in Chandigarh currently.
I have been following the forums quite some time now and it has helped me a lot specially in Prashar lake trek this January.
I am looking forward top share my solo and group travel experiences here and find some new travel buddies for the road ahead.

Ps: planning a travel this summer to either Valley of flowers or Chandartaal, both places are great but open at almost same time so still have to finalise which one to go to :)

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Vargis Bhai and all fellow members of community,

I am Charn and i work in Chandigarh currently.
I have been following the forums quite some time now and it has helped me a lot specially in Prashar lake trek this January.
I am looking forward top share my solo and group travel experiences here and find some new travel buddies for the road ahead.

Ps: planning a travel this summer to either Valley of flowers or Chandartaal, both places are great but open at almost same time so still have to finalise which one to go to :)

Hello Charn Bhai,

Welcome to RoadRagas. I am definitely glad to have you with us here. How was ur trek to Prashar? I went there in Feb this year.

WanderingSoul88

It was amazing brother.. there was ample snow in January and the night camping was simply superb. Attaching a few pics here :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180128_035746.jpg
    IMG_20180128_035746.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1