Ladakh Road Trip June / July 2020

Discussion in 'Travel Partners' started by Ashutosh Agrawal, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Ashutosh Agrawal

Ashutosh Agrawal New Member

Hi all, we are a couple from Delhi and will be 53 in July 2020. We plan on going to Ladakh during June / July 2020 for about 2 weeks by our Mahindra Thar. Depending situation, we would like to do Delhi - Srinagar - Leh - Manali - Delhi or else Delhi - Manali - Leh - Manali - Delhi. In either case, we will also do various places in Ladakh such as Zanskar Valley, Pangong Lake etc etc.
    We are looking for others who are planning a similar trip and can join us. People with their own vehicles will be preferable, though a couple could join us in our Thar too. Please contact through my email id ashutoshagrawal_1@hotmail.com to take this forward. All the best. Ashutosh Agrawal

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  2. Hi Ashuthosh,
    We are a senior couple from Bangalore. We have been travelling a lot. We did Manas Sarovar, last year. We travelled London, Spain, Portugal & Istanbul during the current year. We are interested in 3 Day doing a road trip from Manali to Leh during July. We cant get our car because of the Logistic problems. We would love to join You, if its July'2020. We would want to spend some time in leh, too. Lets hope things work out.

3. Ashutosh Agrawal

Hi Mr Nandi. Thanks for your interest. I guess 3 days is not sufficient since it would take minimum 2 days to reach Leh from Manali and then we intend to spend at least 6 days in and around Leh before coming back to Manali (This is subject to that we do not do the Srinagar - Leh - Manali Route). Hence time needed from Manali onwards and back is 10 days minimum. Trust I have clarified our situation. We also hope things can work out

4. Hi Ashutosh,
    No issues about the number of Days at all. What I meant was that we should cover Manali - Leh in not less than 3 days. the recommendation says June is not advisable. So let's try to push it to July / August, if it suits you. There is a lot to do in Leh too.

5. Ashutosh Agrawal

Dear Mr Nandi, Thanks for your clarifications. Lets keep in touch and will take this forward with your cooperation.