Manali - Leh - Ladakh trip in May end with kids

Discussion in 'Itinerary' started by Prachi Shetye, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Prachi Shetye

Prachi Shetye New Member

Dear Vargis,

We are planing to do Leh Ladakh via Manali during May end. Would need your help to review your itineary, I have picked up one of your itineary and modified it as per our prefrence Please suggest if that can be done.

Also it would be great if you can suggest us hoteks at some destinations. I have highlighted my queries in "Bold".

We are a group of 6 people, 4 adults and 2 kids, 7 year & 10 years. Please help us with our itineary.

Looking forward for your co-operation

Attached Files:

2. Vargis Khan

Vargis Khan Administrator Staff Member

Hello Prachi,

1. Your itinerary is doable.
    2. Hotel Jispa in Jispa
    3. If possible, skip Pang and head straight to Leh since you are with kids. If not, then you will have to check a few camp sites and find one that suites you the best. I do not have a recommendation here.
    4. Please speak with Rohit @ 9999622213 or 9910722252 for hotel in Leh and Nubra. He has hotels in both places and is a friend of mine. Give my reference.
    5. Head straight to Pangong from Nubra Valley via Shyok
    6. Yes you should be OK staying at Pangong. Keep your kids well protected and covered though. It gets very cold here by evening.
    7. Please speak with Rohit for hotel at Tso Moriri as well
    8. Take the rotue via Tso Kar to come back to Leh from Moriri
    9. Rohit can arrange the driver, permits and hotels for your trips. Another contact is Nasir @ 9906229203. He is a reliable driver and can help you with hotels permits etc