Manali Leh Road Status 2019

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to delay it but again I dont live in india, I am coming fron england just to visit the Manali and then Leh with my friends. Anyway as you mentioned in your thread that Srinagar - Leh Highway will be open by 25 April and I have also seen news reagrding its opening so by surely if Leh - Manali not then srinagar - leh would be possible isnt it? Thank your for your response.

Better would be to reach Ladakh via Srinagar and then return via Manali. Since you are starting on 6th June, by the time you return, Manali Leh too will be open.

Harry_oii

Better would be to reach Ladakh via Srinagar and then return via Manali. Since you are starting on 6th June, by the time you return, Manali Leh too will be open.
Great. I am going manali on 5 June because of the Tickets reservation and by that time if Leh-Manali highway opens good for us otherwise we will hire a bike from manali and leave for Srinagar and Leh. Keep us posted with your threads regarding to the Leh - Manali Highway bro!. Thank you for your quick responses Pal.

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Great. I am going manali on 5 June because of the Tickets reservation and by that time if Leh-Manali highway opens good for us otherwise we will hire a bike from manali and leave for Srinagar and Leh. Keep us posted with your threads regarding to the Leh - Manali Highway bro!. Thank you for your quick responses Pal.

You are welcome Harry !!! Do let me know how your trip went after you return.

Richa

Hi Vargis
I am planning to visit Spiti in 2 week of May 2019 will the manali highway be open during that time or else what route shall we take?

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Vargis
I am planning to visit Spiti in 2 week of May 2019 will the manali highway be open during that time or else what route shall we take?

Hi Richa - Manali Kaza road will not be open by 2nd week. You will have to reach Kaza via Shimla.

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Opening of Rohtang Pass this year will probably not be before May 10th which means that Manali Leh road may not get open before June 1st week.