Need suugestion

Discussion in 'Itinerary' started by ARUNABHA BHATTACHARYA, Sep 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi, I am Arunabha from Kolkata. In October,2019, I have planned to visit Tirthan valley , Kasol, Prashar Lake. I want suggestion for a offbeat place to stay for two days near Kullu or Manali , on the bank of river Beas, while travelling from Kasol to Prashar Lake.

Thanks in advance

2. Vargis Khan

Vargis Khan Administrator Staff Member

Jibhi or Shoja in Tirthan Valley are both equally good.

3. No, no, I am asking about place near Kullu or Manali,

4. Vargis Khan

Stay in Solang Valley.

5. ARUNABHA

ARUNABHA New Member

Thank you, Sir

6. Vargis Khan

You are welcome Bhai !!!

7. MuSaddiq

MuSaddiq New Member

Hi.Mr. Vargis khan,

I am MuSa already planned my Leh-Ladakh trip with my friends in our car. We are four paxs & this is our first time to Leh-ladakh.

I am looking for a person who can guide us for this trip right from Sightseeing to Accommodation. Actually, we are coming from Pune (Maharashtra) by road in Ertiga. We will start from Srinagar on 10th June 2020. What are the places in between these routes, where should we stay in Night.

All these type of questions are in my Mind. Kindly guide us to make our trip memorable. You can email me on musaahamid@gmail.com OR What’s Up @ 0097450684894

Awaiting your valuable feedback.

With Warm Regards,

MuSa

8. Vargis Khan

Hello Mr. Saddiq,

Please take a look at the page below and go through the information. You will find answers to most of your questions here. If you need any further clarification, I will be happy to help.

How to Plan a Trip to Leh Ladakh - A Complete Travel Guide - Vargis Khan