RT-PCR Test Mandatory in Udhampur or Jammu

VishalBhatt

I am planning to visit Leh Ladakh via Srinagar leh route , Just wanted to know whether negative RT-PCR report is mandatory to enter Jammu and Kashmir. I am sure in Leh it is required 96 hours prior report.

So thought to do test in srinagar and explore few near by places then head to Leh. So any one can say is the report is required in Udhampur or Jammu or Srinagar

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
I am planning to visit Leh Ladakh via Srinagar leh route , Just wanted to know whether negative RT-PCR report is mandatory to enter Jammu and Kashmir. I am sure in Leh it is required 96 hours prior report.

So thought to do test in srinagar and explore few near by places then head to Leh. So any one can say is the report is required in Udhampur or Jammu or Srinagar

Yes it is required

VishalBhatt

Hi Vargis ji . In Sep 2nd week i will be travelling Chennai - Delhi via train then Delhi- Jammu- Srinagar-Kargil-leh-ladakh-Manali-Delhi . I am fully vaccinated with 2 Covishield dosage so still i will be required to take test RT-PCR negative to enter any of mentioned places ?

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Vargis ji . In Sep 2nd week i will be travelling Chennai - Delhi via train then Delhi- Jammu- Srinagar-Kargil-leh-ladakh-Manali-Delhi . I am fully vaccinated with 2 Covishield dosage so still i will be required to take test RT-PCR negative to enter any of mentioned places ?

Hi Vishal Ji - Even if you have a vaccination certificate, you should still carry a RTPCR report. They will still test you there otherwise.

Last edited: