Shimla to manali via sarahan chitkul kalpa kaza

Dear Mr. Vargis khan i am planning my kalpa kinnur kaza trip in month of may 2019(after 15th may) with 6 more people for 11 days trip shimla to manali, pls suggest what was the best Iternery for my trip? And we want to go manali via kunzumla so is there any possibilty we can go through this road in may'19?

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Mr. Vargis khan i am planning my kalpa kinnur kaza trip in month of may 2019(after 15th may) with 6 more people for 11 days trip shimla to manali, pls suggest what was the best Iternery for my trip? And we want to go manali via kunzumla so is there any possibilty we can go through this road in may'19?

Hello Mr. Chowdhury - It will entirely depend on how the weather trends this year, how much it snows and how soon the snow clearing work finishes. Your itinerary will depend on how many days you have in hand?

Hello Mr. Chowdhury - It will entirely depend on how the weather trends this year, how much it snows and how soon the snow clearing work finishes. Your itinerary will depend on how many days you have in hand?
Thanks for your feedback mr vargis khan i have 10days in hand to complite my trip(excluding travel time to reach shimla and return back to home) can you pls suggest what would be the best itinerary for me?

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your feedback mr vargis khan i have 10days in hand to complite my trip(excluding travel time to reach shimla and return back to home) can you pls suggest what would be the best itinerary for me?

10 Days from where to where? And you will be traveling by your own vehicle, correct?

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
From shimla to manali. Not correct i would like to rent a car for that trip.

Shimla to Shimla in 10 days and considering that Manali route is open, you can travel like this.

Shimla to Sarahan
Sarahan to Chitkul
Chitkul to Kalpa
Kalpa to Nako
Nako to Mudh Village (Pin Valley)
Mudh to Kaza
Kaza
Kaza to Chandratal to Manali
Manali to Shimla
Buffer Day

Shimla to Shimla in 10 days and considering that Manali route is open, you can travel like this.

Shimla to Sarahan
Sarahan to Chitkul
Chitkul to Kalpa
Kalpa to Nako
Nako to Mudh Village (Pin Valley)
Mudh to Kaza
Kaza
Kaza to Chandratal to Manali
Manali to Shimla
Buffer Day
Thank you so much Mr. Vargis Khan