South African motorbike Couple

Kevin Wallis

Hi
We are Kevin and Sarah
Arrive in Manali on the 1st August with 18 of us to do motorcycle trip to Leh .
The rest of the group leaves for home on the 14th and we only leave by air from leh on the 3rd of Sept. For these last two weeks in August we have no plans yet .

Hope I'm on the right forum and looking forward to chatting and maybe even meeting a few of you guys.

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi
We are Kevin and Sarah
Arrive in Manali on the 1st August with 18 of us to do motorcycle trip to Leh .
The rest of the group leaves for home on the 14th and we only leave by air from leh on the 3rd of Sept. For these last two weeks in August we have no plans yet .

Hope I'm on the right forum and looking forward to chatting and maybe even meeting a few of you guys.

Hello Kevin,

Let me be the first to welcome you to India my friend. I definitely envy you for being able to spare an entire month to explore Ladakh.

Kevin Wallis

Thanks Vargis

Yes we didn't see the point of coming all that way for only two weeks and are in a little bit of a fortunate position hope to have a great time and am so glad to have come across your website and join this forum.

You are a legend to me already keep up the good work.

Kevin

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Vargis

Yes we didn't see the point of coming all that way for only two weeks and are in a little bit of a fortunate position hope to have a great time and am so glad to have come across your website and join this forum.

You are a legend to me already keep up the good work.

Kevin

Hi Kevin - Thank you so much for your kind words brother. I truly appreciate it.