Tour Operator for Manali- Leh

Discussion in 'Travel Agents / Tour Operators' started by Sanjay Mohan Ram, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Sanjay Mohan Ram

Sanjay Mohan Ram New Member

Hi Vargis,

I thoroughly enjoy reading all your write ups, it is of immense help to travelers and very knowledgable. Great Job !!

Need some suggestions.I was planning to go on a road trip to Leh starting from Manali by the last week of August by renting a bike from Manali. However, I am a solo traveler and I would be more comfortable traveling along with some fellow bikers or even better would be if I could enroll with any Company or a Tour Operator who would professionally arrange a bike trip to Leh-Ladakh with a group. (basically to travel along with a few bikers and a mechanic, just in case)

Subsequently, I got in touch with this Company called Adventure Nation and was keen on going ahead with their offering of a 12 day trip from Manali to Leh at a cost of INR 42,000. (Bike, fuel, stay ,food and other miscellaneous things included).

However, just before making a confirmation deposit to them, I fortunately went through a few reviews online. To be honest most of the customers who have dealt with them previously were completely unsatisfied with the services provided by them and mentioned it was a complete rip off. Could you kindly suggest any other Company or a Tour Operator who provides a similar package of arranging a bike trip along with other riders (and a mechanic) who may not be a rip off and are genuine.

Looking forward to some suggestions.

Thanking you in advance.

2. Vargis Khan

Vargis Khan Administrator Staff Member

Hello Sanjay – Sorry to disappoint you brother but I really don’t know of any tour agents; have never dealt with any. Most of them are anyways ripping customers off; trying to make as much as money as they can from tourist rush in Ladakh, so I am not really surprised hearing such reviews about this agency as well.

Thing is that most of these tour agents neither have the experience nor the financials to be arranging such tours successfully. They still charge the customers double the amount and in the end, leave people frustrated and complaining.

3. Rithesh

Rithesh New Member

Hai Sanjay,

My self plan for a Ladakh bike trip on September 14th to Ladakh via Srinagar and return via Manali can you please share your past experience? me too did searching many travel agent but their customer's reviews were highly disappointed!