Leh - Manali entire circuit

Prashanth1982

Hello,

I am planning to do the entire circuit in July - 2021. I am hiring self drive car from Delhi.

I just wanted to know if roads are open to complete the entire circuit, and tourists can visit in July -2021. How about about stay and food please?

Please if any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks,

Anand B

I think everything is open but you will not be able to use your rental in Ladakh. You will have to use a rental from Leh for Ladakh journey.

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
The route is all open. A friend just returned from Leh yesterday but as Anand Bhai said, you will not be able to use a self-drive from Delhi in Ladakh. You can only use it to reach Leh but will then have to rent another taxi there for local sightseeing.

Prashanth1982

Hi Vargis Bro,

It's nice that everything is open now to Leh/Ladakh. I just wanted to know if negative covid test is required to enter Jammu/Sringar/Leh to complete the circuit.

Prashanth1982

Hi Vargis Bhai,

I have decided to do a road trip in July - 2021.

I am hiring self drive car from Delhi. I am entering via Jammu and exiting from Manali side.

I have a confusion relating to covid test report.

Since I am from Bangalore, I will get test done in Bangalore and fly to Delhi. I can reach only Jammu within 72 hours of giving samples.

Please let me where I can give samples for RT-PCR to enter Srinagar - Leh to complete the trip.