MANALI - KASHMIR - LEH - MANALI. - Full circuit in August

Vaseem Ali

Hi Vargis Bhai,

Myself Vaseem, from Kerala. Me and my friends are planning on a full circuit trip on bike from manali to manali ( covering srinagar, kargil,leh,back to manali). Iam planning this on starting of August, So could you please let us know if its a right time for me to plan ?. Also i came across the MAP that you have provided, really appreciate your effort in doing that and i guess it will definitely help me. So if you could, could you please help letting me know how many days will it take for us (a group of 4) to complete the circuit on a minimum. As we all are working, The number of days we have to take on leave is a vital thing. So if you could plan this out for us with a small itinerary with the number of days to be spent and also the duration at each spot with proper halts at destinations, It could be the greatest help you could do for us now. Really Appreciate what you are doing here .

Salam,
Thanks in Advance,
Vaseem Ali

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Vargis Bhai,

Myself Vaseem, from Kerala. Me and my friends are planning on a full circuit trip on bike from manali to manali ( covering srinagar, kargil,leh,back to manali). Iam planning this on starting of August, So could you please let us know if its a right time for me to plan ?. Also i came across the MAP that you have provided, really appreciate your effort in doing that and i guess it will definitely help me. So if you could, could you please help letting me know how many days will it take for us (a group of 4) to complete the circuit on a minimum. As we all are working, The number of days we have to take on leave is a vital thing. So if you could plan this out for us with a small itinerary with the number of days to be spent and also the duration at each spot with proper halts at destinations, It could be the greatest help you could do for us now. Really Appreciate what you are doing here .

Salam,
Thanks in Advance,
Vaseem Ali

How are you traveling Vaseem Bhai? Are you coming on bikes from Kerala, shipping ur bikes, renting from Manali?

Vaseem Ali

How are you traveling Vaseem Bhai? Are you coming on bikes from Kerala, shipping ur bikes, renting from Manali?
Well, i have two plans in my mind. Either iam planning on a (CHANDIGARH-SRINAGAR- LEH- MANALI- CHANDIGARH) or ( MANALI- SRINAGAR-LEH- MANALI ). Both the cases iam planning to rent a bike from either Chandigarh or Manali.

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Well, i have two plans in my mind. Either iam planning on a (CHANDIGARH-SRINAGAR- LEH- MANALI- CHANDIGARH) or ( MANALI- SRINAGAR-LEH- MANALI ). Both the cases iam planning to rent a bike from either Chandigarh or Manali.

and how many days do you have in hand?

Vaseem Ali

Are you Ok going from the Srinagar side? There is a whole lot of conflict between the bike unions of Manali and Leh. You may get into unnecessary trouble
If thats the case. Then definitely, ill take the bikes from Chandigarh and take the Srinagar route. Chandigarh-srinagar-leh-manali- Chandigarh. This will be a good plan ?

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
I will recommend flying straight to Srinagar and rent a bike there. Speak with Faisal @ 9596410670 in Srinagar. You will get much better bikes and a better deal in Srinagar than what you will get in Chandigarh.

Vaseem Ali

I will recommend flying straight to Srinagar and rent a bike there. Speak with Faisal @ 9596410670 in Srinagar. You will get much better bikes and a better deal in Srinagar than what you will get in Chandigarh.
Oh thanks a lot on the tip ! But one doubt, if i rent bike from Srinagar, then again i will have drop it back in Srinagar right ?? I cant drop it of in manali ?