Trip to Leh Ladakh

Hi Guys,
I have joined today this site, in past i had visited Vargisbhai's website 4-5 times since last 2-3 years. he his nice guy. providing such a good information. This is valuable to tourists like me who travelling from long distance.
I am planning to visit Leh-Ladakh via Manali in Apr-May 2021. your valuable guidance will require to me as i will be traveling with family group of 7. currently i googling for it & taking lot of references from VARGISBHAI'S website.

Any one require informations regarding Gujarat, Specially Kutch District, feels free to ask, i will try best to provide the same.

Last edited:

Vargis Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Guys,
I have joined today this site, in past i had visited Vargisbhai's website 4-5 times since last 2-3 years. he his nice guy. providing such a good information. This is valuable to tourists like me who travelling from long distance.
I am planning to visit Leh-Ladakh via Manali in Apr-May 2021. your valuable guidance will require to me as i will be traveling with family group of 7. currently i googling for it & taking lot of references from VARGISBHAI'S website.

Any one require informations regarding Gujarat, Specially Kutch District, feels free to ask, i will try best to provide the same.

Thanks Nishad Bhai. Let me know what questions you have and I will be happy to assist

Hi Vargis Bhai,
I am a travel agent & I have client, They want to visit in May month, They are 8 people.
Please guide with the airport to airport package.
Thanks