Trip to Leh Ladakh

Akshat

I am planning a trip to Ladakh around June-July for 15 days. If anyone interested to join, text me.

Manish Hasabnis

Hi, Iam from Mumbai planing a bike trip to leh ladakh in from 6 to 20 june. Complete circuit (Jammu-srinagar-leh-manali-chandigarh) Mumbai-jammu & Chandigarh - Mumbai by train. Complete itinerary jammu-srinagar-kargil-leh-nubra-pangong-hanle-tso moriri-sarchu-manali-chandigarh. If interested to join let me know.

I am planning a trip to Ladakh around June-July for 15 days. If anyone interested to join, text me.
Hi, Iam from Mumbai planing a bike trip to leh ladakh in from 6 to 20 june. Complete circuit (Jammu-srinagar-leh-manali-chandigarh) Mumbai-jammu & Chandigarh - Mumbai by train. Complete itinerary jammu-srinagar-kargil-leh-nubra-pangong-hanle-tso moriri-sarchu-manali-chandigarh. If interested to join let me know.
Hello friend, I undertook road trip from Goa by Endeavour to the places you have mentioned, along with my wife at the age 0f 65 in 2018.
I just want to caution you about TsoMoriri altitude. My wife suffered AMS (acute mountain sickness) which comes like psunami and if oxygen is not given immediately fatality cant be far. Fortunately I had carried oxygen cans.
I understand lot of fatalities occur there. Take care